As we enter 2023, and you look ahead at plans and decisions for the next year, here are 5 steps for more clarity and direction in the new year.
4. Knock down 'bigger pins' with your energy and efforts
The Problem - With limited resources we've got to get creative.
No matter how resourceful you are, it's best to make more efficient and effective use of your resources - time, energy, and money.
Reframe - There may be a more efficient, more effective way
- Revenue -
- Can you maintain or upsell existing customers (rather than constantly searching for new customers?)
- Are there opportunities for new programs or services to provide continuity and additional resources?
- Maybe even allow others to serve your clients (and you get a cut of the profits - win-win-win)
- Customer Growth -
- Is there a way to ensure continuity and reduce churn in the offer stack?
- Offer referral and incentive programs?
- or tap into communities that already exist?
- Audience Growth -
- Are there opportunities for partnerships and adjacents?
- Adjacent platforms
- Adjacent products (yours or a complementary provider)
- Adjacent services (yours or a complementary provider)
- Customer Results -
- Beyond learning and doing, launching
- What impact will you make?
(Revenue created, metrics achieved, projects completed, visions realized, clients received, expectations satisfied)
- Customer Experience -
- How can we reduce friction?
- Or create more value?
Optional: Have some fun! Brainstorm some 'bad' or crazy ideas to achieve your goals faster!
Try to turn those 'bad' or crazy ideas into good ideas.
[Think Cards Against Humanity for business...]
Last Step - Pick 1 initiative to try for each category
Want to accelerate your results?
Get clarity and momentum faster with Archetype Marketing™.