As we enter 2023, and you look ahead at plans and decisions for the next year, here are 5 steps for more clarity and direction in the new year.
Step 1. End of Year Debrief
The Problem - It's easy to get caught up in the end-of-the-year hustle and bustle - between holidays, events, the media, and other external stimuli.
Reframe - When time speeds up, that's your cue to slow things down.
Before jumping into planning and goals, reflect back on the current year.
- Celebrate your wins - what things were accomplished this year?
(big and small; tangible & intangible: business & personal)
- What went really well? (even better than expected)
- Were there any surprises? (good or bad)
- What didn't go as well as planned (or yield results expected?)
- What strategies do you want to double-down on as you enter 2023?
- What do you want to leave behind?
- What do you need to be more successful in 2023?
Before you set your targets, it can be helpful to look where you've been and set yourself up for success before you hit the ground running.
Want to accelerate your results?
Get clarity and momentum faster with Archetype Marketing™.